Mid-Weight WordPress Website Developer
- Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications.
- Experience designing and developing responsive design websites.
- Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers.
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages.
- Strong understanding of PHP back-end development.
- Excellent with conceptualizing projects.
- Basic to advanced coding knowledge.
- Familiarity with SEO and digital marketing.
- Experience with eCommerce development..
- 2+ years’ professional (paid) web design experience.
- Formal qualification in Computer Science, Graphic Design or related field.
- Knowledge of marketing content is a plus.
- Advanced Photoshop and Illustrator skills (advantageous).
- Knowledge of WordPress standards and functionality.
- Professional portfolio with at least 5 designs for internal review – no CV’s will be considered without a portfolio.
No recruitment companies please.