DIGITAL MARKETing Manager
We’ve got an exciting opportunity for an experienced digital marketer with skills and experience in social media content creation, paid advertising, Google ads management and email marketing.
WHAT WE LOOK FOR:
- Highly motivated, energetic, creative and a driven individual
- Client-centric focus with excellent verbal and non-verbal communication skills
- Excellent customer engagement and relationship building skills
- Excellent interpersonal and networking skills
- Excellent team player
- Strong personality with a focus on customer satisfaction
- Dedication to meeting expectation and requirement of the client
- A team player and an excellent communicator in verbal and written communication
- Energetic, organized and dedicated to successful marketing campaigns
- A drive for results and achieving goals
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- PPC & Paid Social Media Advertising
- Experience in creating campaigns for Facebook & Google Ads
- Experience setting up Facebook pixels
- Familiar with Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Can create dashboards and audiences.
- Ability to plan social media campaigns using analytics
- Use Facebook Business Manager on a daily basis. – manage campaigns, create strategic ads, create campaign objectives and work to achieve them
- Set up and manage your ad budgets. – Running paid ads on Facebook, Instagram, Messenger or Audience Network
- Managing when and where your ads will run and track and how well your campaigns are performing
- Adjust ad campaigns: edit your budget, audience, placement options and creative
- Social media management and content creation: creating social media plans, managing the page, publishing and scheduling of social posts
- Social media analytics: data, insights, reporting and analytics
- Social media platforms: Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, TikTok, etc.
- Email marketing content and design using mail chimp and/or mail blaze
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and meet tight deadlines
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Matric qualification
- BA in Brand Communications / BA Marketing degree or higher / BCom in Digital Marketing Degree is required
- 3 – 5 years of work experience in social media management and/or strategy in technology, media or google adwords role or similar.
- Proven work experience as a social media / digital marketing specialist
- Proven ability to work in multidisciplinary teams with copywriters, designers, etc.
- Google Ads and SEO knowledge and experience is preferable
- Tech Savvy Professional (Including social media and Google Ads Experience)
- Proficient in monitoring and tracking social media content through content management platforms such as Google analytics, Meta and Hootsuite etc
How to Apply
If you are enthusiastic about digital marketing and want to kick-start your career in this field, please submit your CV and any relevant portfolio or work samples to email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you and potentially having you join our team at Polkadot Digital!