You want your ads to appear on Google search engine when someone searches for keywords that relate to your business. You want to appear to potential customers when they have intent to buy your service or product.
So the question is, how do we set up this campaign on Google AdWords. This blog will help you know how!
Choose your location targeting – and remember to only target areas which you service.
*tip: targeting too wide of an area will result in your budget running out quickly.
Set your language targeting to make sure you reach your correct target market.
Choose your bidding option. There are three types of bidding options:
- CPC ( cost per click ) – only pay when someone clicks on your ad and arrives at your website.
- CPM ( cost per thousand impressions ) – only pay after your ad has been seen by users.
- CPA ( cost per acquisition ) – only pay when someone converts on your website e.g. fills in the contact form.
Set your delivery method. There are two options:
- Standard – evenly spreads your budget throughout the day.
- Accelerated – Shows your ads at every chance. Does not automatically optimise your ads. Your budget will be used more quickly.
Set your daily budget.
*tip: the best way to work out your daily budget is to decide what you want to spend per month and divide by the number of days in the month to get your daily budget.
And there you go! You are ready to start now choosing your keywords and writing your ads. Follow your blog next week to learn the best way to choose your keywords
If you need help with setting up your account, or just need some advice. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We would love to help!