Google ads Terms & Conditions of Use
- The first month management fee and ad spend is payable in full before the setup of your Google AdWords accounts will begin.
- The Management Fee for your Google AdWords account will be charged in advanced on a monthly basis.
- Polka Dot Digital will pay the ad spend directly to Google for the campaign, no percentage of this spend will be taken for Polka Dot Digital.
- Polka Dot Digital reserves the right to stop managing your Google AdWords account and terminate this Agreement at any time by written (or email) notice to you. If this occurs your Polka Dot Digital monthly management fee will stop immediately and no further payments will be charged.
- This is a 3 month contract. You can suspend or cancel your management of your AdWords accounts after this 3 month period is complete, thereafter we will require 1 month calendar notice in writing .
Please note that if you wish to pause your management of your AdWords accounts then your Google advertising must also be paused (which we will arrange).
- Upon cancelling management, all amounts owing to Polka Dot Digital will need to be paid in full; any outstanding amounts will be due within 7 business days of cancellation.
- Upon cancellation, Polkadot Digital reserves the right to withhold full access to your AdWords account to maintain our intellectual property. If requested, we will supply with read only access.
- Polka Dot Digital reserves the right to engage a debt collector at your expense if there are any unpaid invoices overdue by 60 days.
- By entering this Agreement with Polka Dot Digital you give us permission to access your Google AdWords account for the purposes of optimisation and management of your online business.
- Polka Dot Digital will endeavour to set up your AdWords accounts as soon as possible, however in some cases it may take up to 5-7 days to complete set up of your new account.
- You can pause your management services for up to 4 weeks. A pause that extends longer than this period will become a cancellation and 30 days’ notice to cancel will apply.
- These Terms and Conditions can be modified at any time by Polka Dot Digital. You agree to continue to be bound by these Terms and Conditions as modified. We will publish the revised Terms and Conditions on our website – we will not separately notify you of these changes.
- By paying the initial deposit, you agree to the Terms & Conditions on this page.