WEBSITE HOSTING Terms & Conditions of Use
By making use of Polkadot Digital website hosting service you agree to be bound by our Standard Terms and conditions.
- Your agreement commences from the time that your service is added to the servers and continues until either party terminates the agreement.
- You are required to give 1 calendar month written notice of cancellation for hosting services. You may request immediate transfer of the domain, but you will therefore still be liable to pay for that final month’s hosting fee in full.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that your payment information is up to date, and that all invoices are paid on time. You agree that until and unless you notify us of your desire to cancel any or all services received, those services will be billed on a recurring basis.
- Please note that fees payable for domain registration and renewal costs are non-refundable.
- We provide a 30 day grace period from the time the invoice is due and when it must be paid. Any invoice that is overdue for 30 days will result in account and service suspension until account balance has been paid in full. Access to the account will not be restored until all outstanding payments have been received. We do not charge a reactivation fee.
- Non-payment of outstanding service fee invoices will result in termination of the hosting service. There is no guarantee that a backup will be available.
- Upon termination or expiry of this agreement, we may delete all of your data from any of our web hosting servers
- We will not give out or change passwords except when requested in writing by the Client, or after a breach of account. Client will keep secure any and all passwords used to upload and change data.
- You will be charged for your web site hosting services in accordance to the current price list.
- From time to time, there may be scheduled maintenance to the servers. The scheduled maintenance may require the service to be offline for some time.
- We use the services of a third party registrar to register domains. The registration is subject to the terms of the relevant registrar. Registration, maintenance, or transfer of a domain name is subject to the terms of the relevant registry governing the domain name.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason not prohibited by law. We reserve the right to terminate service to any customer for any reason not prohibited by law.